|Amy's Monarch Timeline|
|Date||October 8, 2016|
|Act||Act 1: The Number One Killer is Time|
|Part||Act 1, Part 1: Riverport University Experiment|
|Location||Riverport University, at Amy's anti-Monarch Stand|
|Previous||Bobby Radford Riverport Radio Show 1|
|Next||Return (Narrative Object)|
Amy's Monarch Timeline
SELLING OUT RIVERPORT SINCE 1999
-1999 - Bought out all major tech and security companies in Riverport using earnings from shady investments.
-2000 - Evaded questioning regarding who was truly running Monarch.
-2001 - Bought out major media outlets. Questions stopped being asked.
-2006 - Bought Gull Island. Tore down war monuments to construct R and D facilities.
-2008 - Demolished Riverport's central train station to build Monarch Tower.
-2010 - Purchased entire industrial district and drydocks, putting thousands of people out of work.
-2016 - Aim to demolish Riverport University historical library to replace it with yet another research facility.
What is Monarch's agenda? Nobody knows.
Who runs the company? Nobody knows.
When do we want answers? NOW!!
- Amy: "Monarch's tearing down the library for another research facility. And for what?"
- Jack: "I bet you're gonna tell me."
- Amy: "To push their corporate agenda. I mean, look at these numbers; they're slowly taking over the city and eveybody's completely blind to it!"
- Jack: "It doesn't look good. Hey, I gotta meet my friend, but you keep fighting this, okay?"
- Amy: "Alright. Enjoy your booty call."
- Jack: "Heh. Not exactly."
- —Jack and Amy