|Born||April 8, 1979|
|Origin||Queens, New York, United States|
|Appears In||Quantum Break (TV series),|
Jacqueline Piñol is an American film and television actor. She provides the motion capture and voice and performance of Sofia Amaral in Quantum Break and is a supporting character in the television series.
Pinol was born on April 8, 1979 in Queens, New York and is of French and Latin American descent. During her attendance at Beverly Hills High School, Pinol was a member of the "Mardigal Singers". She graduated from the high school in 1997.
Pinol's career began with voice work for the 1996 video game, Noir for Microsoft Windows. From there, she made various guest appearances on television series such as The Pretender, King of Queens, The Division and General Hospital.
In 2001 Pinol landed reoccurring roles on Ponderosa and Resurrection Blvd.. Prior to the official premiere of NBC's Heroes, Pinol was cast as Matt Parkman's wife "Elena Parkman" (the character was late renamed, Janice Parkman) in the unaired pilot of the first season that was presented during the 2006 Comic Con event.
In 2009 she appeared in on the seventh season of 24 as Carol Vossler and the romantic comedy Bride Wars. In 2013 and 2014 she provided miscellaneous voice performance to the films The Fault in Our Stars and The Call.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Jacqueline Pinol - Internet Movie Database.com
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Quantum Break (Video Game) - Internet Movie Database.com
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Quantum Break (TV Series) - Internet Movie Database.com
- ↑ Before LA Noire, There Was This 1996 Noir Adventure Game
- ↑ Elena Parkman - Heroes Wiki
- ↑ "Unaired Pilot" - Heroes Wiki