Affiliation within the Wikia community is commonly used to boost search results and unite with other Wikias that cater to similar Wikia of the same genre or series (depending on the media). The following page is an official guideline for how to become a partner of the Quantum Break Wiki and become connected to other related Wikia.
Guidelines for Affiliation
Here at Quantum Break Wiki, we strive to provide accurate and credible information in regards to Quantum Break. While we're not in the least elitist, we do have guidelines on what a Wikia requesting affiliation should look like:
- All Wikias have, or are in the process of getting, references and images with proper legal tagging where applicable.
- The wikia is active with users editing articles.
- The wikia has a Manual of Style or something similar outlining how to write articles, what should and shouldn't be in them, etc.
- Articles are, or are in the process of becoming, detailed with all relevant information.
- The main page is neat and easily navigable. We are not requesting it to look like our main page here, but it should look clean.
- The wikia is not currently going under any upheavals such as changing admins.
- The wikia has a clearly defined and well enforced policy.
- The subject matter of the wikia is of similar substance (i.e. dealing with Third Person Adventure Games, or Fantasy and/or Science Fiction games) to Quantum Break Wiki.
When you make your request, use the article's Talk Page and the forum below. When you fill out the application forum as guided by the rules above, admins and perhaps other users with special privileges (Chat Moderator, Rollback privileges) will then vote on whether or not we "Support" or "Oppose" the application to become a partner.
If your application is accepted you will be added to the front page with the other partners.
If your request is rejected, please see the reasons given in the vote to find out how you can improve the wiki so that your next request is approved.
If there is bad history between one or more Wikias from other Admins and users with special privileges (example: bad blood that results in name calling, slurs and vandalism of the Wikias), the affiliation may not be accepted on the basis of maintaining peace within the admin circle and user base.